Hydraulic cylinders are used in various applications. We find them on hatch covers, different cranes, including lifeboat and cargo handling, lifting jacks, and even steering gear. Hydraulic cylinders during operation may suffer from decreased pressure due to oil leakages. Wear of the seals, corrosion and impact may damage the chrome-plated piston rod running surface and lead to failure.
Hydraulic Cylinder repair works we perform at Injegov:
- Complete overhauling on board and at the workshop, inspection, and pressure test
- Supply of seals, O-rings, spherical bearings, high-pressure hoses, and spares
- Fabrication of piston crowns, nuts, and rods.
- Recondition the piston rod by chrome plating or laser cladding, giving a new life to the piston rod with improved characteristics compared to chrome plating.
- Fabrication of pins
- Boring of pin housing brackets in situ
Advantages of reconditioning Hydraulic Cylinders at Injegov:
A long proven solution delivering a good as new part at a fraction of the cost of the new part.
By reconditioning owner’s spare parts we achieve shorter turnaround times.
We provide detailed reporting for reconditioned parts conforming to the strictest quality standards.
By using service exchange components, you exploit a well-tested and effective way to reduce maintenance downtime.
A long proven solution delivering a good as new part at a fraction of the cost of the new part