At injegov, we can recondition all types of 4 stroke pistons made of cast iron, aluminum, or steel.
Using laser cladding we successfully perform cast iron piston (repair) welding with guaranteed results.
The typical (welding) repair procedure we follow is:
- Cleaning of the piston, dye check, grooves calibration, and reporting
- Pre-machining of piston grooves
- Pre-heating and rebuilding of piston grooves by Robotic Laser Cladding using hard-facing metal powders
- Machining of grooves to standard dimensions
- Application of antifriction coating
- Final quality check and reporting
Advantages of reconditioning Four Stroke Pistons at Injegov:
A long proven solution delivering a good as new part at a fraction of the cost of the new part.
By reconditioning owner’s spare parts we achieve shorter turnaround times.
We provide detailed reporting for reconditioned parts conforming to the strictest quality standards.
By using service exchange components, you exploit a well-tested and effective way to reduce maintenance downtime.
A long proven solution delivering a good as new part at a fraction of the cost of the new part