Diesel engine services
Diesel engine services for propulsion & auxiliary, two-stroke or four-stroke engine and powerplant Genset. Injegov offers professional maintenance solutions.
Our diesel engine services history
Since the early days of 1976, diesel engine services and maintenance have been at the center of the INJEGOV SA services portfolio. Moreover, highly trained and experienced engineers are available 24/7 to give swift and cost-effective solutions to any situation, thus reducing downtime time and cost.
Our mechanical workshop is a one-stop solution for all engine room needs, saving you time and hassle.
Whether you are close to our base and our two modern service facilities in Piraeus and Istanbul or anywhere globally, our people will be onboard at minimum notice to assist you.
Two-stroke diesel engine overhauling service
Our two-stroke engineers and specialist technicians can perform routine maintenance during Drydock or emergency repairs.
Our overhauling teams can perform the following diesel engine operations:
- Engine units overhaul, including cylinder cover, exhaust valve, piston, and liner
- Bearings overhauling and inspection
- Fuel pumps, valve actuators, and roller guides overhauling and timing for MAN & SULZER engines
- Camshaft overhauling and camshaft segments replacement
- VIT pistons and reversing cylinders overhauling
- In situ liner honing and engine block surface grinding
- Overhauling and calibration of lubricators
- Main air starting, shut-off valves, and air distributor overhauling
Especially for the MAN B&W ME series, we provide the following diesel engine services:
- Overhauling of fuel booster pumps
- Overhauling of hcu and hps accumulators
- Proportional valves replacement
As a result, our diesel engine services teams, complemented by our workshops, spare part reconditioning services, fuel system departments, and extensive spare parts stock, make us a one-stop solution for your two-stroke engine maintenance needs.
Four-Stroke diesel engine overhauling service
We perform engine overhauling projects on a case-by-case basis and as part of a comprehensive engine maintenance program.
Our engineers can provide diesel engine services for the maintenance of medium-speed four-stroke engines:
- Overhauling of cylinder covers including valves, rocker arms, and in situ grinding of seats with unique Chris marine tool
- Overhauling of pistons and inspection of connecting rods
- Renewal of main bearings
- Crankshaft inspection and overhauling
- Camshaft overhauling
- Fuel pumps and rollers overhauling and timing
- Engine block replacement
- Liner honing
To minimize machinery downtime, cost of onboard overhauling and avoiding uncertainties, and low quality of onboard or emergency repairs, Injegov has developed the four-stroke engine parts on exchange concept.
For this reason, for most common diesel generating engine types, we maintain complete cylinder covers, pistons with connecting rods, liners, and fuel pumps in our stock which can be provided on an exchange basis. All parts in our inventory are fitted with new consumables, inspected and tested by our workshop team, and ready for all diesel engine services.
On-exchange engine sets are available for the following engines:
- MAN B&W L23/30H
- MAN B&W L28/32H
- YANMAR N21
- YANMAR N18
- YANMAR EY18
At Injegov, we undertake dozens of crankshaft overhauling projects every year. Whether marine or power generation applications at the port and en voyage, crankshaft renewal is a part of our diesel engine services for over 45 years. We have vast experience in preparation requirements and overhaul—inspection procedures, assembly, alignment, re-choking, and engine testing after repairs. By keeping a substantial stock of crankshafts and understanding all the complexities of a crankshaft renewal project, we can assist owners with diesel engine services from start to finish:
- procurement of a new crankshaft
- accessory and electrical works
- final assembly
Because we understand minimizing asset downtime is critical, we ensure fast delivery times and trouble-free arrangements. Whether in need of a big crankshaft for the main engine, power plant engine, or a small auxiliary generator, we provide customized solutions.
For more information on crankshafts currently in our stock.
Workshop Repairs for diesel engine parts
We can restore worn parts to an “as new” condition through proven reconditioning procedures. Our experienced engineers use the most advanced in-house techniques, including automated machines, annealing ovens, and chrome plating facilities.
Consequently, Injegov workshops are fully equipped to cover engine workshop repair requirements, from routine inspection, refurbishment, cleaning, and coating to rectifying or reconditioning parts.
In-Situ Repairs - Riding Teams for diesel engine services
From overhauling a generator to a compressor or other auxiliary machinery inspection or in situ machining, our teams, assisted by a strong back-office team, can get the job done efficiently and provide diesel engine services with guaranteed results.
Features of our voyage repair diesel engine services include:
- Experienced certified technicians are available 24/7 worldwide.
- All are holders of Schengen / U.S. Visa.
- Availability of honing and grinding on-site with specialized Chris-marine equipment.
- BOSIET certified technicians.
- All types of machinery and diesel engine services.
- Assistance to all ports and shipyards from our Piraeus workshops.
Diesel engine fuel systems
- original drawings from major manufacturers
- complete list of spare parts
Our highly skilled staff is constantly training to keep up with the latest fuel injection equipment technology developments. Overall, our clientele consists of shipping companies and power plant operators who trust us to maintain their fuel systems equipment.
For more information about or diesel engine services for fuel system maintenance.
For this reason, INJEGOV has agency agreements with Bosch, HEINZMANN GmbH, Regulateurs Europa, and Zexel.
We can offer a full range of services and solutions, including:
- Maintenance and Repair Services.
- Governor Sales on an exchange or direct sale basis.
- Control and Monitoring Systems Engine Protection Systems, including Oil Mist Detector systems.
- Spare parts Supply.
- Governor motors supply.
- Speed governor retrofits.
For more information on our governor services
Diesel engine spare parts
At the same time, we maintain a vast stock of second-hand reconditioned spare parts in a warehouse area covering more than 1000sqm. All of our secondhand parts are reconditioned and inspected by our technical team and present a cost-effective alternative compared to the supply of a new part.
Our stock includes certified crankshafts, engine blocks, cylinder covers, exhaust valves, seats, connecting rods, pistons, piston rods and piston crowns, water jackets, injection parts, piston rings, etc., bearings, consumables, and even complete engines.
Although we are an independent supplier having the advantage of flexibility, we also co-operate as authorized agents and distributors for famous manufacturers of diesel engine components such as:
- Bosch for fuel pumps and fuel injection equipment.
- Gali for air starters.
- Heinzmann and Regulateurs Europa for governors and actuators.
- Motortech and PowerUp for gas engine spare parts and components.
Our range of supplies covers the following diesel engine manufacturers:
- MAN B&W
You are in need of our diesel engine services!
As an interconnected system, various factors influence the smooth operation of an engine. Despite the effort, time, and resources used for main engines to run continuously, it is often inevitable for a breakdown to occur.
At Injegov, we have the capacity and know-how to trace the root of the breakdown and develop the most appropriate solution.