Overhaul, in-situ machining, or repair? Our skilled and experienced technicians and engineers undertake voyage repairs worldwide.
A riding team is an intelligent concept of performing service tasks that do not affect the ship’s operation during trading or port calls.
Interrupting a vessel’s schedule to perform a service job sometimes isn’t an option. Or maybe you cant find a service partner you can trust in the trading area of the ship.
Injegov, drawing on a large pool of permanently employed and experienced personnel, may provide riding teams. Our people can join your vessel at short notice, anywhere in the world.
Typical tasks our riding teams perform:
- 2 and 4 stroke engine minor and major overhaul
- 2 and 4 stroke engine inspection and repair after a damage incident, including crankshaft replacement.
- Speed governor installation and troubleshooting.
- Fuel pumps and injectors reconditioning and timing
- On-site honing of liners on main and auxiliary engines with Chris Marine equipment
- Coolers of all types cleaning and reconditioning
- Compressors reconditionin
- Alignment services on engines, generators, etc
- Deck Machinery
- Cargo Pumps