INJEGOV SA is committed to meeting and exceeding customer requirements in the services rendered. INJEGOV SA is also committed to maintaining and improving the INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS) to ensure the highest levels of service quality. INJEGOV SA employees are encouraged to contribute to the quality effort to achieve:
- Total Customer Satisfaction with services rendered
- Continuous process and procedure improvements within the organization and personnel training to improve the effectiveness of the INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS).
- Concise understanding and importance of customer needs
- Develop and maintain “Teaming Relationships” with customers
- Be according to the requirements of every individual customer and other identified interested parties and satisfy their expectations/needs.
INJEGOV SA Quality Policy is communicated to all new employees during their initial familiarisation. It is posted at conspicuous locations throughout Company’s premises, and it is available to external parties upon their official request. Internal audits ensure the Quality Policy is understood within the organization. General Manager reviews the policy statement periodically to ensure its continued suitability and uses it as a framework for establishing quality objectives.
INJEGOV SA General Manager is committed to organizing and keep working the whole INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS) in such a way so that all the activities, materials, methods, and personnel that affect or can influence the Quality of services are under constant vigilance and positive control.
The INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS) has Quality Management principles, structure, and content according to the International Standard ISO 9001:2015.
The Quality Policy Statement of INJEGOV SA is a firm Commitment of the General Manager and applies to all INJEGOV SA Departments, Personnel, and Activities.
Health & Safety Policy
The health and safety of all employees, as well as those affected by our work, is of INJEGOV SA highest importance and will therefore be addressed and monitored at the highest levels within our organization. Resources appropriate to the level of risk will be made available to assist in eliminating or reducing that risk.
To demonstrate our commitment to this policy, we will:
- Comply with relevant legislative and statutory requirements and advisory standards.
- Provide premises, plant & equipment together with safe systems of work.
- Ensure the occupational health & safety of all people at work by providing a suitable environment and the required information, instruction, training & supervision.
- Provide personal protective equipment to staff
- Provide adequate first aid, emergency procedures, and access to appropriately trained personnel.
- Encourage consultation & participation within the company to promote & maintain safe & healthy conditions.
- Investigate reported hazards promptly.
- Investigate any accident, incident, or near miss promptly and undertake corrective actions as soon as possible.
- Monitor compliance with the INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS).
- Monitor our Health and Safety performance.
- Develop and continually improve our INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS) management system.
Occupational health & safety is also the responsibility of all management, staff, and contractors. Specific OHS responsibilities for each function and level of the organization are outlined in our INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS) Manual, procedures and plans, job descriptions, and contract conditions.
Our philosophy is that all work-related illnesses and injuries can be prevented. Appropriate consideration must be given to determining a safe and healthy work method for every activity.
INJEGOV SA Will continuously improve its environmental performance through economically sound, ecologically sensitive, socially appropriate, and technologically practical processes. The success of our company depends on responsible environmental stewardship. This policy applies to all employees and operations of INJEGOV SA.
Injegov SA will:
- Ensure that all operations comply with applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, and other environmental requirements to which INJEGOV SA subscribes.
- Identify materials, processes, products, and wastes that cause or may cause pollution, and will implement measures to avoid, reduce or control pollution where technically and economically viable.
- Continuously improve the environmental performance using the best possible management / technical practices and emphasizing pollution prevention and efficient use of resources.
- Set measurable goals for environmental performance and track progress toward these goals.
- Communicate the environmental policy and performance to all employees and the public.
- Conduct training to inform employees of their responsibilities for environmental compliance and management.
- Make environmental considerations a priority in operating existing facilities and planning new operations.
- Conduct periodic evaluations of our environmental compliance and management system.
All managers have responsibility for implementing the Environmental Policy within their area of responsibility.
All employees are expected to understand their responsibilities for environmental compliance and management. They must comply with this policy, environmental laws and regulations relevant to their respective jobs, and other environmental requirements to which the company subscribes.
INJEGOV SA management communicates and details to all employees the Environmental Policy encouraging proposals for improvement and reviews during the annual management review.
INJEGOV SA is committed to not just meeting, but exceeding customer requirements in the services rendered. INJEGOV SA is also committed in maintaining and improving INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS) to ensure highest levels of services quality.