When equipment is impossible to be moved or maintenance time and downtime need to be short,
on-site boring is the best solution
Why choose on-site boring?
Having invested in advanced machinery, Injegov can perform line boring on site which not only reduces the costs of a traditional repair but is also extremely time-saving leading to reduced downtime.
On-site boring can be applied to the Marine, Oil & Gas, Hydropower and Windpower industries.
Scope of work
Line Boring applications range in size and requirements and may include line boring of:
- engine crankshaft bearing pockets
- engine camshaft bearing pockets
- stern tube housings
- intermediate and tailshaft reamer bolt holes
- engine block liner corroded housings boring for installing new sleeves
- Gas & Steam Turbine casings
With Injegov’s extensive range of portable equipment and ready to mobilize technicians team, we offer our partners accurate on-site machining solutions
Note that Injegov’s versatile line boring machines’ adjustable length can accommodate up to 3 meters long boring applications!