Services Taxonomy Terms
Typical services we offer include:
- Reconditioning of two and four stroke cylinder covers
- Reconditioning of Piston crowns and four stroke pistons
- Hard chrome plating of piston grooves
- Reconditioning of piston skirts aluminum / cast iron & renewal of copper bands
- Recondition of Exhaust Valve Spindles & Seats
- Reconditioning / coating of various parts including rotors, pump shafts
- Reconditioning of piston rods
- Reconditioning of connecting rods
- Rebuilding / re-chroming of hydraulic pistons
- Laser cladding – hardening / SAW / MIG / special weldings available
- Annealing in digitally controlled furnace
Spare Parts Reconditioning
Our modern CNC machines and automatic welding and chrome units as well as our deep knowledge of spare part reconditioning and proven repair procedures ensure a high quality result even at tight timeframes. All parts are cleaned by grit blasting and chemical cleaning prior to repair, while a report with the repair procedure is produced after all dimensional and NDT tests have been performed using high precision measuring instruments and OEM gauges. In our reconditioning workshop we can rebuild all types of spare parts,steel, cast iron, aluminum or bronze while critical parts can be supplied from our stock on direct sales or on exchange basis.
With the addition of a laser cladding station INJEGOV S.A. is expands it’s coating and hardening portfolio and ensures it’s positoin as a trusted spare parts and mechanical components reconditioning workshop.