INJEGOV SA is committed to not just meeting, but exceeding customer requirements in the services rendered. INJEGOV SA is also committed in maintaining and improving INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS) to ensure highest levels of services quality. INJEGOV SA employees are encouraged to contribute to the quality effort to achieve:
- Total Customer Satisfaction with services rendered
- Continuous process and procedure improvements within the organisation and personnel training so as to improve the effectiveness of the INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS).
- Concise understanding and importance of customer needs
- Develop and maintain “Teaming Relationships” with customers
- Be according to the requirements of every individual customer and of other identified interested parties and satisfy their expectation / needs.
INJEGOV SA Quality Policy is communicated to all new employees during their initial familiarisation and is posted at conspicuous locations throughout Company’s premises and it is available to external parties upon their official request. Internal audits are used to ensure the Quality Policy is understood within the organisation. General Manager reviews the policy statement periodically to ensure its continued suitability and use it as a framework for establishing quality objectives.
INJEGOV SA General Manager is committed to organise and keep working the whole INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS) in such a way so that all the activities, materials, methods, personnel that affect or can influence the Quality of services are under constant vigilance and positive control.
The INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS) has as basis the Quality Management principles, structure and content according the International Standard ISO 9001: 2015.
The Quality Policy Statement of INJEGOV SA is a firm Commitment of General Manager and applies to all INJEGOV SA Departments, Personnel and Activities