Services Taxonomy Terms
DIESEL ENGINE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Two and Four stroke engines routine overhauling and maintenance
- Workshop services in 2 locations in the East Med, providing overhauling and reconditioning of diesel engine parts, governor and fuel systems repair. Minor or major parts with long delivery times, may be manufactured in a swift and cost effective manner, under the specifications of the maker and supervision of the classification society of the vessel.
- Troubleshooting INJEGOV has the capacity and know how to trace the root of the breakdown and come up with the most appropriate solution.
- Reconditioning of parts can restore worn equipment to an “as new” condition. Our experienced engineers use the most advanced procedures, including automated machines, annealing ovens and chrome plating facilities, all in house.
- Riding teams are available to go onboard anytime, anyplace
- Re-babbiting of bearings, restoring the bearing surface according to maker specifications.
- In-situ machining services including line boring, flange facing, removal of broken stud bolts and metal stitching and thread repair by using the Lock-n-Stitch and Full-Torque methods, providing excellent sealing and strength results.
- Alignment, misalignment is a major cause of equipment failure. We can perform alignment tests, and have a vast experience with chocking as we are the preferred technical partner of ITW’s Chockfast agent in Greece.
- Spare parts supply with our local and international contacts we can get you the correct part, in short time and with low cost
Since the early days in 1976, diesel engine service and maintenance are at the center of INJEGOV S.A. services portfolio. Highly trained and experienced engineers are available 24/7 to give swift and cost effective solutions to any situation, thus reducing downtime time and cost.
Our expertise ranges from propulsion and auxiliary diesel engines to sophisticated dual fuel and gas engines used for on board and shore based applications. We can accommodate all your needs including fuel systems, turbochargers, automation, governor and controls. This makes us a one stop solution for all engine room needs, saving you time and hassle.
Whether close to our base, and our two modern service facilities in Piraeus and Istanbul, or anywhere in the world, our people will be onboard at minimum notice to attend your needs.
Highly trained and experienced engineers are available 24/7 to give swift and cost effective solutions to any situation